SailPoint Technologies sets the standard on how identity security must evolve to keep pace with the dynamics of their customers' business with the launch of two new product suites.
Going far beyond identity security basics, these two suites put next-gen identity security at customers’ fingertips. By placing SailPoint at the core of their identity security programme, companies have the autonomous and intelligent approach to the modern enterprise identity security platform their business demands.
SailPoint senior vice president for Asia-Pacific, Chern-Yue Boey, says traditional security perimeters are impractical in today’s hybrid workforce environments.
“To combat cyber threats and boost efficiency, enterprises need a robust identity security solution that integrates with existing systems and workflows which as a result, saves costs, provides extensive visibility, and supports a solid security strategy,” he added.
The new SailPoint solutions put enterprises in complete control to govern access and can easily adapt to the evolving needs of the business while staying ahead of identity-related risks.
What’s in the suite
SailPoint Identity Security Cloud suites is a packaging of identity security SaaS components that organisations need to secure their enterprise and empower their workforce, catering to new and existing SailPoint customers.
Included in the two suites are:
- SailPoint Identity Security Cloud Business—a collection of essential identity security capabilities to start an identity security journey built with AI and ML.
- SailPoint Identity Security Cloud Business Plus—a comprehensive identity security suite built with AI and ML to discover, secure, and manage identities across an entire hybrid infrastructure.
The two suites make it easier for customers to purchase SailPoint identity security offerings, instantaneously getting value from their investment in the SailPoint product without the hassle.
Grady Summers, EVP of Product for SailPoint, acknowledged that complex systems do not provide the desired visibility for businesses that are moving fast.
He claims that the updated capabilities offered by the new solutions will enable identity security processes and decisions to be done in minutes and largely done without human intervention.
There is more
Alongside the new product suites, SailPoint also introduces a series of new capabilities including:
- Identity Outliers: Intelligently discover and remediate high-risk access by leveraging AI and ML analysis to autonomously unearth anomalous identities—all within a single dashboard. Use that dashboard to then search and filter to find specific identities, taking appropriate action to remediate all or specific types of outlier identities.
- Access Modeling: Autonomously build new roles that make the most impact on each organisation’s unique business situation. Gain a deeper understanding of suggested roles and the access models needed to make intelligent, guided decisions on continuously improving these models.
- File Access Manager (FAM): Easily integrate FAM capabilities with an all-new AI-and NLP-driven privacy engine to capture PII data across unstructured resources. With FAM, swiftly process automation for Data Subject Access Requests and right-to-be-forgotten requirements.