Salesforce, a maker of cloud-based software, announced the general availability of Hyperforce in Indonesia. Built on AWS, Hyperforce is a reimagination of Salesforce’s platform architecture for the public cloud. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and more Salesforce solutions are quickly and easily deployed as it maximizes the scale, agility, reliability, and security of AWS. Hyperforce claims to deliver differentiated value to customers, improve availability, and reduce planned maintenance downtime.
Hyperforce lists the following product features:
- Management of data residency: Providence of local data storage and offering of various compliance certifications.
- Sustainable scale: Flexible infrastructure delivered on a carbon neutral cloud.
- Security: Deeper level of security keeping data safe by default with end-to-end data encryption.
- Privacy control: Safeguard customer data with robust and transparent privacy controls. Knowledge of how data is collected and used at all times.
- Increased agility: Zero downtime updates and extensive, native public cloud integration.
“We are thrilled to deepen our relationship with Salesforce and support the continued growth of Hyperforce in Asia Pacific. This announcement reinforces AWS’s IDR$71 trillion investment in the AWS Asia Pacific (Jakarta) Region and supports Indonesia’s growing demand for agile and secure cloud solutions,” said Kirsten Gilbertson, ASEAN partner sales lead, AWS.